Despite our best efforts over the last few weeks to avoid any disruptions to services we’ve had to take the difficult decision to temporarily close Cornerstone Arts Centre and the Nourish café as we need to carry out urgent maintenance work that affects the heating of the building.
January and February are traditionally quiet times for the centre, and we’re hoping to find alternative venues or dates for the events coming up, to keep disruption to a minimum.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and any disappointment following this news, but given the cold weather we’re having, it’s very important to us to make sure we’re looking after the health and well-being of our visitors and staff.
Gold Membership is a must-have for arts lovers and those who want to help their local Arts Centre thrive for years to come.
Receive all the benefits of a Silver member for the lifetime of the member.
• Discounted show tickets for the member plus one guest*
• 20% members' discount on food and drink from Nourish
• Advanced Booking period*
• Guaranteed allocation of up to 100 member-only seats
• FREE Cornerstone brochure mailed each season
• FREE tickets to at least one selected show per season for member and a guest
• Private invitation to VIP events and performance launches
*Member discounted tickets and advance booking are subject to agreement with the visiting theatre companies and can’t be guaranteed. The Advanced Booking period may also vary in length but timeframes will be clearly communicated to members. Where discounted tickets or advanced booking aren't available, an allocation of member-only seats will be put aside for a set timeframe to ensure members have easy access to tickets.